SAP Implementation Consulting Services
How you implement SAP can have long-lasting effects on how you use it. Make sure your implementation supports your goals by consulting SAP experts.
Simplify Any SAP ERP Implementation Project With Tailored Guidance
SAP implementations aren’t hard, but they can get complicated. Reach out to iT2’s implementation experts to keep yours simple.
Why find your SAP implementation consultants through iT2?
- Expand your SAP team risk-free with iT2’s 30-day guarantee for direct placement hires.
- Be sure you’re speaking to credible consultants from a high-caliber talent pool.
- Leverage seasoned SAP professionals, all of whom have at least 10 years of experience or more.
- Get tailored implementation advice from an SAP consultancy that values curiosity and active listening.
- Reduce the risk of misselection using advice from consultants who understand a range of SAP solutions.
Don’t let yourself get overwhelmed by your implementation project. Start your SAP journey off on the right foot by leveraging iT2’s SAP consulting services to make implementation less of a hassle.
Schedule Your FREE Consult Today
Leading Businesses Who Trust iT2
What’s Involved in SAP Implementation Consulting?
Formulate a precise implementation roadmap with the help of our experts to ensure every step of the process aligns with your business goals.
Navigate your SAP projects smoothly and deliver them on time and within budget with help from our seasoned project managers.
Optimize your SAP system by letting our team configure solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Ensure secure, seamless data migrations between or to your new SAP solutions, thanks to iT2’s knowledgeable consultants.
SAP Solution Vetting
Pinpoint the best SAP solution for your specific business needs by leaning on our SAP experts’ strategic advice.
Maintain the highest standard of performance by letting our implementation specialists run thorough checks to ensure flawless operation.
Embrace SAP changes with minimal disruptions and maximal buy-in by using our expert change management approach.
Launch your SAP systems confidently with our go-live support and ensure a hassle-free transition to your new solutions.
Lean on our experts to maintain peak performance post-rollout and provide continuous assistance to help you adapt to new updates.
Hear From Our Happy Clients
Their consultants are very professional, responsive, and responsible.
Sr. IT Manager, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Data Warehouse, Flowserve Inc.
We chose iT2 as our business partner because we were impressed with their US-based remote support model and the quality of their resources.
VP of Information Technology, Schwabe North America
We were very pleased with the exceptional consultants iT2 provided and their ability to understand our requirements and deliver the functionality to meet our needs.
IT Program Manager, Hallmark
I highly recommend iT2 to anyone looking for remote development, support, or training.
Director of HS&E, Baker-Hughes, Inc.
Our Success By The Numbers
Years of combined SAP experience
Make Your SAP Implementation Shine
Whether this is your first ERP or you’re making a switch, lean on us to ensure a seamless transition for smooth operations.
What Sets iT2’s Implementation Services Apart?
We Know SAP Consulting and Implementation Services Aren’t One-Size-Fits-All
The sad truth is that 50% of ERP implementation projects fail to launch. There are a few reasons why, and one of them is that many business owners fail to see the ROI of switching to a new system.
When you partner with iT2, we’ll make sure that your digital transformation makes sense for your business. We take the time to get to know how you work so we can demonstrate your predicted ROI.
We believe that the best results come from tailored, white-glove solutions and not one-size-fits-all processes. Leave ROI fears behind by letting our experts provide practical results.
We Go Beyond Project Launch
Implementing your SAP software is only step one. Maintaining, managing, and updating your solution are all part of the bigger picture. You need to keep that in mind before you make the switch.
To help make that part easier, iT2 provides comprehensive post-launch support. We want you to make the most of SAP, so we won’t leave you hanging after the implementation.
You can also ask us about how you can add a full-time SAP professional to your team. We know that recruiting and interviewing takes time and money you’d rather use elsewhere. So, we’re willing to handle that part of the process for you to increase the quality of your candidates.
How Long Does SAP Implementation Take?
The length of an SAP implementation greatly varies based on the complexity of your business and the scope of the project. It could take anywhere from two months to two years.
To get a more accurate estimate, consider:
- Your specific business needs
- The size of your organization
- Your preparedness for the transition
Asking us for expert guidance will also help you make the whole process a lot smoother and faster.
What Are The Main Benefits of Hiring a Consultant For My SAP Implementation?
Hiring a consultant could play a critical role in the successful deployment of your SAP system. A few reasons why include:
- They provide expert guidance on best practices
- They help you avoid common pitfalls
- They help boost user adoption rates
- They can tailor the system to your unique needs
Find out more about why you should hire an SAP consultant in our blog post.
What Kind of Support Can I Expect During The SAP Implementation Process?
Expect extensive support during your implementation project. You can scale this up or down as much as you need.
- Tailor the SAP system architecture to fit your business processes, when best practice does not make sense
- Set up the system parameters to ensure optimal performance
- Verify system functionality and compatibility with your operations before going live
We also boast a very hands-on team, you can be sure that they’ll always perform these tasks with your best interests in mind.
Are There Any Risks Involved in Implementing SAP as My ERP?
No software tool is perfect, so there will always be some risks to consider. However, the right consultant can help you mitigate these challenges.
A few things to watch for with SAP are:
- System complexity
- Cost creep
- Custom features causing bugs in other areas
Don’t let these potential problems scare you away from SAP. With careful planning and configuration, you can greatly reduce the chance of these risks.
What is The Process For Upgrading or Adding New SAP Modules in The Future?
There’s a systemic process involved in upgrading SAP. Remember, you can always re-engage with your consultant if you need extra assistance in the future.
- Analysis: pinpoint which updates you need and why
- Planning: determine the necessary resources and timeline to roll out said updates
- Preparation: conduct system checks to ensure the update is possible
- Installation: install and configure the updates
- Testing: verify that the updates function as expected
- Deployment: Roll out your changes and inform your staff
Get a Headstart on Your Next SAP Implementation Project
Contact iT2 today to get your perfect SAP implementation consultants ahead of time.
Why contact us?
- Find your perfect consultant today and re-engage with them as often as you need them.
- Ask us about our guarantee.
- Let us locate a local consultant so you can rest assured that you’ll work with someone who gets you.
- Meet your next star employee by asking us about our full-time direct-hire staffing solutions.
- Work with a company that focuses on SAP and is active in the SAP community (ASUG, SAPInsider, SAP).
You don’t need to wait until your SAP project is on the horizon to reach out to us. If you think you’ll be heading towards SAP in your future, or if you are ready to transition to S/4, be proactive and talk to our consultants so your implementation can be seamless from the start.